Muh. the pedophile
The Ugly & Filty Teaching of Islam

Please Download & Share to Save Humanitiy
 (Print) "A Complete Guide to Pedophile in Islam" (168 KB) "... We must reach the Muslim youth before the Jihadists reach them"
"... 2) EVIDENCE THAT ISLAM ALLOWS CHILDREN TO ENGAGE IN SEX BEFORE MENSTRUATION ..."

(Astonishing Trailer, 11 Min.)
Walid Shoebat Former PLO terrorist:

09:30 “The secular dogma of Nazism was less dangerous than the Islamo fascism we see today, less dangerous, because Islamo fascism has a religious twist to it, it is God almight ordering you to do this, not the Führer.

So it is way more dangerous, it is trying to grow itself in 55 Muslim states, so potentially you could have a success rate of several Nazi Germanys if these people get their way.”


Abu Izzadeen, spokesman for Al Ghurabaa: “No Kuffar (unbeliever) is innocent”


"... more happy throw up!"

Daniela Santanchè (Italy leader): "Muhammad was a pedophile!"

Quran Chapter 65 Verse 4

"ISLAM: EVIL IN THE NAME OF GOD"
amazon.de    amazon.com    amazon.co.uk

"MUSLIM WOMEN ARE THE DOGS, PIGS, MONKEY, ASS, VILE BEASTS OF ISLAM" "... BABY TILTHS: 65.4 You can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age"
"ISLAM IS HATE"
"Islam
Evil in the Name of God
270,000,000 Murdered by Islam
Greatest Holocaust in History
9/11 IS KORAN 9:111"
(PASSPORT TO PARADISE)

 
page ix "... This young man and the 2,972 were murdered so their 19 Muslim killers who "fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain" (Q.9:111) could ascend to Paradise. Inheed, the only way Muslim men can be guaranteed accession to Paradise is to slay or be slain in the service of God"
fight_unbelievers_small.jpg

Sample Chapters:
pdfsym.gif Preface & Contents (1.7 MB) "THE FIRST NEDAS Mona Mahmoudnejad 16 year old & Neda Aghasoltan. 26 year old murderd by Islam for wanting freedom ...

... All Muslims Must Make Jihad.

Jihad is an obligation from Allah on every Muslim and cannot be ignored nor evaded. Islam is a dangerous political-military ideology with religious trappings masquerading as a religion intended on conquering the world for imaginary Allah (the AntiGod). Only 10% of Islam has anything to do with religion, the other 90% is political. The Koran is a declaration of war against the kafirs.

This war is permanent until ALL kafirs have converted to Islam, or are in dhimmitude (institutionalized discrimination akin to second class slavery status) or have been murdered or enslaved – a cold-hard reality for the hear-no-evil, see-no-evil, do-nothing-about-evil naive kafi

Kafirs are vile sub–human beings. They have zero humanity. ..." (Page xix, Preface)


pdfsym.gif Chapter 15 & 16 "Allah Is A Barbaric Barbarian" (552 KB)
pdfsym.gif Chapter 12 "NECROPHILIA WITH HIS DEAD AUNT" (201 KB)
pdfsym.gif Chapter 10 & 16 "Muslim Women Are Sex Object For Men's Enjoyment" (1.1 MB)
"... No God would ever allow the marriage and divorcing of little girls. Verse 65.4 is so evil, so immoral, so outrageous, so corrupt - God authorizing the rape and molestation of young girls" pdfsym.gif Chapter 13 & 14 "The Pedophile Monster is Muhammad" (513 KB)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE "TEACHING ISLAM TO CHILDREN IS CHILD ABUSE" pdfsym.gif pdf file (1.3 MB)
pdfsym.gif "Barack Hussein Obama Americas First Muslim President" (288 KB)
pdfsym.gif "Colin Powell The Ultimate Dhimmis Dhimmi" (630 KB)
pdfsym.gif "Sharia Law Will Be The Rule Of Law" (828 KB)
pdfsym.gif "America And Europes Future Dhimmihood" (932 KB)

"ISLAM EVIL IN THE NAME OF GOD" Page 330 'SHOW ISLAM NO RESPECT. Tonight, Western Civilizations is under assault by it's own political, religious, intellectual, media elites who are demonizing Jesus, Christianity, Judaism, in an attempt to expunge all vestiges of what made the West - the West from our free societies and allying themselves with this very great evil - Islam. They are coating themselves in this evil and driving the Islamization of the West. These elites are utilizing thr Rule of Law to impose Sharia Law as the Rule of Law. pdfsym.gif "Both (Antichrist & Islam) Attempt to Change The Law" (179 KB), "God's War on Terror!"

WE MUST REJECT ISLAM WITHOUT EQUIVOCATION JUST AS OUR FATHERS REJECTED HITLER AND NAZISM WITHOUT EQUIVOCATION
NOTHING LESS THAN THE SURVIVAL OF OUR FREE SOCIETY AND OUR SURVIVAL AS A SPECIES AS AT STAKE.
President Roolsevelt said in his 1932 inaugural address "Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself."

Well - IT'S TIME TO FEAR, FEAR'

Back to Top