The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran

link-512d.png Interesting Islam critical links

Submit, or else …

3:28/Tafsir Shariah, i.e., divine "law" 5/48, Taqiyya: A Concept of Deceit that Security Professionals Must Know

Team B II – Report on the Shariah "divine law" 5:48 Threat 5:33 (41:28)

"… all of it, is for Allah." 8:39, 9:33, 48:1-28, 61:9
… through war-jihad 4:74-76, 80, 89, 95 (and jihad by tongue, taqiyyah 'deceit' 3:28) … prescribed for all 47:35
Usama Dakdok
Q5:38-9 cut off thieves hands

Jihad Watch
Ali Sina
Raymond Ibrahim
Daniel Greenfield

Ibn Warrq

Sheik Yer'Mami
Faith Freedom
Atlas Shrugs
Answering Musims
Islam explained  
'Louder with Crowder' — VIDEO: Jesus VS. Muhammad

EARLY ayah 2:256 'no compulsion in religion'
cancelled, 'Doctrine of Abrogation', 'Naskh' 2:106, 16:101
—with the later verse of FIGHTING 9:5 'Verse of the Sword', 9:111 today: Kalashnikows
2nd video, next standard taqiyyah try Q. 5:32

Franklin Graham

ACT! for America
Mark Styne
Global Faith Institute

Al-Hyat TV (German)
(German book:) The other Society — "Die andere Gesellschaft" (2014) by Mayor (SPD) Buschkowsky

Bosch Fawstin

It's all about Muhammad

Answering Islam
Hal Lindsey Report

June 1, 2013 Federal Attorney Warns Negative Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & Imprisonment

Islam Watch '… But CAIR’s ads come with no references from the Quran, Hadith or Sirah … But the so-called "Greater jihad" (i.e. inner struggle) covers only 2% of the Jihad-related texts of the Bukhari hadiths, the remaining 98% is devoted to jihad of the sword, …'

Creeping Sharia
World Net Daily (Superstore)
Politi Chicks TV

"Jihad is the way"from: There was never a state called "Palestine"

Investigate Islam
Prophet Muhammad Illustrated
"Good Bye Mohmmed" - The New Picture of Islam (English Edition also available) The first hadith was written 200 years after Muhammads death

Islam Review "The Pen vs. The Sword"
American Center for Law and Justice

Open Doors Intl.
Simon Wiesenthal Center
The United West
Walid Shoebat ex-Muslim terrorist
Iran update

Michael Savage
Stand Up America Now!
John Hagee Ministries
ATLAH Worldwide
John Kilpatrick Ministries

Debbie Schlussel
Assyrian International News Agency

Ronald Regan time "Well - IT'S TIME TO FEAR, FEAR"
Crucifixion of a spy to Allah, Quran 5:33


Gatestone Institute
Frontpage Magazine

"Jew-hatred on Campus — Wall of Lies"
Stand With Us
Video: "The Real Meaning of 'Allahu Akbar'"

... 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so KILL HIM.'
'… go back to the oven'

American Thinker
The Religion of Peace

Political Islam